Cheese Chili Maggi – Follow the below steps to prepare this awesome variation of maggi. There are many variations how to go about preparing Maggi. Today we are going to see a very popular version, Cheese Chili Maggi. Its a perfect recipe for bachelor’s and students as it takes less time & next to nothing skills in the kitchen. Maggi can be made at any time & anyone can make it easily.
Let me know how Cheese Chili Maggi turns out for you in comments section.
Do share the recipe, if you like the recipe.
Details about cheese chili maggi
- Serving – 2-3 people
- Course – Snacks
- Cuisine – Global
- Time to cook – 20 minutes
Ingredients for cheese chili maggi
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 2 medium sized onions finely chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 chilies finely cut
- 1 medium sized tomato finely chopped (optional, can skip it too)
- 1 tsp. chaat masala
- 1/4 tsp. garam masala
- 2 packets maggi masala
- 2 packet maggi noodles
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup grated processed cheese
- 3-4 tbsp. finely chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
Steps to prepare chili cheese maggi
- Take 2 tbsp. oil in a frying pan & heat it on medium flame for about 2 minutes.
- To it add 2 medium sized finely chopped onions & let them fry till they become translucent. It will take 5-8 minutes.
- Immediately after adding onions, add 1 tsp. salt. This helps onions to cook quicker.
- Once the onions are cooked, add 2 finely cut chilies & let them fry for 1 minute.
- Later add 1 medium sized finely chopped tomato & let them fry till be become soft & mushy. Addition of tomato is purely optional.
- Add 1/4 tsp. garam masala, 1 tsp. chaat & 2 packets of maggi masala.
- Also add 2 cups of water & 2 packets of maggi noodles.
- Cook the noodles for about 5 minutes.
- At the end, add 1/2 – 3/4 cup grated cheese & mix well. You can add more cheese if you want.
- Garnish the coriander with 3-4 tbsp. finely chopped coriander & serve it hot
- Adding salt to onions, help to cook quicker
- Adjust salt & chili as per your preference