Follow the below steps to prepare cheese dip. This can be used to serve with garlic bread or filling for garlic cheese dip or for cheese burst pizza.
Let me know how this cheese dip turned for you. Do share the recipe if you like it.
- Serving – 1/2 cup
- Cuisine – International
- Time to make – 10 minutes
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4-1/2 cup grated cheese
- In a small sauce pan, add 1 tbsp butter and 1 tbsp all purpose flour and heat it till it becomes foamy. Keep whisking it continuously, it will take around a minute.
- Add 1/4 cup milk to the butter mixture and whisk to completely mix them & let it come to simmer.
- Turn off the heat & add 100 grams of cheese and whisk it till it is completely melted in the milk mixture. If the cheese is not melting, place the sauce pan on lower heat, till cheese melts completely.
- Use salt & pepper as seasoning.
- If the sauce becomes too thick for your liking, you can add little milk and whisk it. If sauce is runny, you may add more cheese.
- Check out other basic recipes here – http://www.gbnrecipes.com/category/basics/
- Sauce pan used in this recipe – https://amzn.to/33LYmKL
- GBNrecipes.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Submit your review