Cheese Garlic Toast – Follow the below steps to prepare cheese garlic toast. It is one of the recipes which everybody will be able to make without any difficulties. Garlic, butter, cheese & bread, how difficult it would be, correct?
Other snacks recipes to try –
Let me know how cheese garlic toast turned out for you in comments section.
Do share the recipe if you like it.
Details about cheese garlic toast
- Serving – 4 people
- Cuisine – Italian/American
- Course – Snacks
- Time to cook – 10 minutes
Ingredients for cheese garlic toast
- 1 loaf of bread
- 7-8 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tbsp. melted butter at room temperature
- 1 cup of grated cheese (used combination of mozzarella and processed cheese)
- Oregano for garnishing
Steps to prepare cheese garlic toast
- Cut the bread loaf in 3/4 inch slices and keep aside
- In a bowl, add 3 tbsp. melted butter & 7-8 minced garlic cloves. Mix the butter & garlic mixture well.
- Basically we have created garlic butter in the above step.
Toasting on a pan
- Heat the pan on low heat.
- Once it is hot, place the bread slices and toast them on one side for 2-3 minutes.
- Toast the slices on one side only & then remove off the pan.
- Similarly, toast all the bread slices.
- Spread the garlic butter on the toasted side of the slice.
- Generously add the grated cheese over the butter.
- Sprinkle some oregano or your favorite herb.
- Place the bread slices again on a pan (low heat)
- Cover the pan with a lid & toast the bread for 2-3 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Once the cheese is melted, remove from the pan & serve hot.
- Toast the other slices similarly.
Toasting in an oven
- Pre-heat the microwave at 200C
- Place the bread slices in the pre-heated oven & toast them for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the slices & as above, spread the bread with butter, then cheese & your favorite herb.
- Place the bread slices again in microwave & bake them for 2-3 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Remove the bread slices & serve them immediately with your preferred sauce.
- If the loaf is not available, use normal bread slices. White, brown or multigrain bread can be used.
- You can use your preferred cheese & also the quantity.
- You can use store bought garlic butter too, if available.