Chocolate Biscuit cake
This is a simple recipe made with only 3 ingredients. Yes, you heard it correct, only 3 ingredients are required to make this delicious chocolate cake. And the time taken to make this chocolate biscuit cake is less than 40 minutes.
Do share the recipe if you like it.
Details about chocolate biscuit cake
- Serving – 4 people
- Course – Sweet
- Cuisine – Global
- Time required – 40 minutes
Ingredients for chocolate biscuit cake
- 240 gms bourbon biscuits
- 5 gms ENO (1 sachet) – Baking Soda
- 1 Cup milk
- 2-3 tbsp. powdered sugar (optional)
- 1 tsp. oil/butter
- 1 tbsp. all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp. crushed dry fruits of your choice (optional)
Steps to prepare chocolate biscuit cake
- In a mixer grinder, take all the biscuits & grind them very fine.
- As the bourbon biscuits have cream & little sugar, there is no requirement of sugar.
- Add 2-3 tbsp. sugar as per your taste.
- Mix the finely grinded biscuits, sugar & 1/2 cup of milk & whisk it so that there are no lumps.
- Add 1/2 cup milk again & whisk it properly.
- Now add 1 whole sachet of ENO powder & whisk it, so that everything is properly mixed.
- Coat the cake mould with 1 tsp. olive oil/butter. Dust the mould with some all purpose flour.
- Pour the batter in cake mould. Tap the cake mould 2-3 times to release any air bubbles inside the batter & smoothen out the batter using spatula.
- Bake the cake at 180C for about 20 minutes.
- Check the cake after 15 minutes by using toothpick. Insert the toothpick at the centre of cake. If the toothpick comes out clean, the cake is done.
- Bake till toothpick comes out clean. Remove the cake from oven. Let it cool down.
- Run the knife around the edges & invert it on a plate.
You can decorate the cake with chocolate syrup & icing sugar, if required.
- You can add crushed dry fruits to cake batter.