Cold Coffee – Find the below steps to prepare cold coffee. This cold coffee is a quick recipe which does not include addition of ice cream. Most of the ingredients are easily available at home & hence this is one of the favorite cold drinks made at home.
Other beverages you can try –
Let me know how it turned out for you in comments section.
Do share the recipe if you like it.
- Serving – 2 people
- Cuisine – Global
- Course – Beverage
- Time required – 10 minutes
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp. instant coffee powder
- 4-5 tsp. sugar
- 2-3 tbsp. heavy cream
- 5-6 ice cubes
- 3 tbsp. chocolate syrup
- Additional chocolate syrup for decoration the jar
- In a blender, add 2 cups of cold milk, 1 1/2 tbsp. instant coffee powder, 4-5 tsp. sugar, 2-3 tbsp. of heavy cream, 5-6 ice cubes & 3 tbsp. chocolate syrup.
- Blend till all the ingredients are properly combined together.
- Do a taste test & add more coffee powder, chocolate syrup or sugar, if required.
- Decorate serving glass with some chocolate syrup & pour over the prepared blended mixture.
- Serve chilled
- Adjust the coffee powder & sugar levels as per your preference.
- Addition of cream makes a richer coffee. However, you can skip it if it is not available.