Corn Chaat – Please follow the below steps to prepare corn chaat. Corn is a very versatile product, which can be used to make many things. Today we are going to see how to prepare chaat from corn.
Other chaat recipes you can try –
Let me know how chaat turned out for you in comments section.
Do share the recipe if you like it.
- Serving – 4 people
- Cuisine – Indian
- Course – Main
- Time to cook – 10 minutes
Ingredients for corn chaat
- 2 cups boiled corn kernel
- 2 medium sized tomatoes finely chopped
- 3 green chili finely chopped
- 1 tsp. red chili powder
- 2 small onions finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp. black pepper powder
- 3 tsp. chaat masala
- 4 tsp. lemon juice
- Coriander finely chopped for garnishing
- Nylon shev for garnishing
Steps to prepare corn chaat
- In a bowl, add 2 cups of boiled corn kernel, 2 small onions finely chopped & 2 medium sized tomatoes finely chopped.
- Mix well.
- Add 3 green chilies finely chopped to it.
- Also add 1 tsp. red chili powder, 1 tsp. black pepper powder, 3 tsp. chaat masala, 4 tsp. lemon juice & salt as required.
- Mix everything well & give a taste test. Adjust the spices accordingly.
- While serving, add coriander & nylon shev as a garnish.
- If not serving immediately, you can store the corn mixture in refrigerator for few hours. Warm up the mixture in an oven before serving
- Adjust the spices accordingly.