Dalgona Coffee – Follow the below steps to prepare dalgona coffee. It’s prepared by mixing whipped coffee to cold or hot milk.
Let me know how it turned for you and do share the recipe if you like it.
- Serving – 2 glasses
- Cuisine – International
- Time to make – 10 minutes
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Instant coffee powder – 2 tbsp
- Boiling water – 2 tbsp
- Milk of your choice – 2 cups
- Add 2 tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp instant coffee powder and 2 tbsp hot boiling water to a bowl. Use a stand mixer or hand mixer and whip it on high speed till it forms soft peaks
- Take 2 cup cold milk with ice, if making cold coffee, or 2 cup hot milk if making hot coffee in two separate tall glasses and add the desired amount of whipped coffee. (I used the entire whipped coffee for 2 cups of milk)
- Use a straw or spoon to mix completely.
- You can use milk of your choice like soy milk, almond milk etc
- Add or reduce the whipped coffee as per your taste
- You can use your hands to whisk, but it will take around 8-10 mins depending on your strength.
- Check out other beverage recipes here – Cold Coffee
- Hand mixer used in this recipe – https://amzn.to/327M7pI
- GBNrecipes.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.