Egg Noodles – Follow the below steps to prepare egg noodles. I have prepared this noodles with capsicum but you can add any vegetables of your choice. You can also change the sauces as per your tastes.
Other egg recipes you may like –
Do share the recipe if you like it.
Details about egg noodles
- Serving – 2 people
- Cuisine – Indian
- Course – Main
- Time to cook – 20 minutes
Ingredients for egg noodles
- 2 packets of noodles approx. 100grams each
- 2 tsp. oil + 1 tsp. oil
- 2 tbsp. garlic finely chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper powder
- 1 tsp. vinegar (optional)
- 1 tsp. soya sauce
- 2 tsp. chili flakes
- 2 tsp. chili sauce (optional)
- 1/4 cup capsicum finely chopped (optional)
- 2 sprigs of onions finely chopped (optional)
- Salt to taste
Steps to prepare egg noodles
- Boil water in a vessel over high heat. Add some salt to the water.
- Add the noodles in boiling water & cook them till the al dente (75-80% cooked).
- Drain & rinse the noodles with cold water to stop the cooking process. Use a colander to drain all the water & add 1 tsp. oil on the noodles & mix well.
- Oil is added, so that the noodles do not stick to each other while we prepare our sauce.
- Heat 2 tsp. oil in a saucepan & add 2 tbsp. of finely chopped garlic.
- Fry them till the raw aroma goes off. Do not brown them.
- If using vegetables, then add them now (1/4 cup capsicum & 2 sprigs of onion).
- Cook them on high flame till they soften.
- Push the vegetables on one corner of the pan & break two eggs at the other end.
- Whisk them properly & let them cook for few minutes.
- Now add 2 tsp. chili flakes, 2 tsp. chili sauce, 1 tsp. soya sauce, 1/2 tsp. black pepper powder & 1 tsp.vinegar and mix everything very well.
- Let it cook for 2 minutes on high flame & then serve hot.
- Adjust the spices as per your preference.
- You can add any vegetables as per your liking.