Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Follow the below steps to prepare grilled cheese sandwich. Preparation of this sandwich looks easy, but lot of people make mistake. I will be showing you the perfect way to make grilled cheese sandwich. Lot of people make mistake of spreading butter on sauce pan, but the butter should be spread on bread and not on pan.
Details about grilled cheese sandwich recipe
- Serving – 1 person
- Cuisine – Global
- Course – Snack
- Time – 5 minutes
- 2 slices of bread
- Butter to toast (Must be at room temperature for better spreading)
- 3 tbsp. grated cheese
- 1 cheese slice
Steps to prepare grilled cheese sandwich
- Take a slice of bread & spread it with butter.
- Keep the bread, butter face down on a plate & spread half of the grated cheese (1 & 1/2 tbsp. cheese) on it.
- Now, keep the slice of cheese on the grated cheese.
- On above the slice of cheese, add another half of grated cheese (1 & 1/2 tbsp.)
- Spread the butter on the other side of a new slice.
- Close the sandwich with butter side face up.
- Heat up the pan on a low heat.
- Once the pan is heated enough, toast the sandwich prepared on each side for 2-3 minutes.
- Let the bread get browned & crispy and cheese to melt.
- Remove from the pan & cut in half diagonally & serve.
- For cheese strings, use mozzarella or cheddar cheese.
- Serve grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup or with salad.