Today, let us see how to prepare Mango lassi. Mango is a seasonal fruit available only during the summers. And summer times calls for drinks/coolers required to quench the thirst and cool the body down. One of the favourite of people is to have a chilled mango lassi on a very hot day.
Today we are going to check fruit flavoured (mango) lassi.
- 1 cup mango pulp
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 tsp. cardamom powder
- 5 tbsp. honey (substitute same amount by sugar)
- 1/2 cup milk
Steps to prepare mango lassi
- Add 1 cup mango pulp, 1 cup plain yogurt, 1/4 tsp. cardamom powder, 5 tbsp. honey & 1/2 cup milk to a blender.
- Blend it for 2 minutes.
- Check the sweetness. If the lassi is less sweet, add more sugar/honey & blend it again.
- Chill the mango lassi & serve it cold.
- Adjust the sweetness as per your preference.
- Add less milk for thicker lassi & vice versa.
- You can also use fresh cream on top at the time of serving.