No yeast onion tomato pizza – Follow the below steps to prepare no yeast pizza which is prepared in 30 minutes. Yeast proofing takes couple of hours which can be saved using this recipe.
Other recipes you can check – pizza sauce, bread pizza, grilled cheese sandwich
Let me know how this pizza turned for you.
Do share the recipe if you like it.
- Serving – Makes 2 pizza (8-inch thin crust)
- Cuisine – Italian
- Course – Dinner
- Time to cook – 30 minutes
Ingredients for no yeast pizza
- 1 cup all-purpose flour + 2 tsp
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp oil + some oil for brushing
- 5 tbsp. curd
- 6 tbsp. pizza sauce (recipe here)
- small onion cubed – 1
- 1 small tomato cubed
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Oregano & chili flakes as desired
Steps to prepare no yeast pizza
- Combine 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp oregano, 5 tbsp. yoghurt, 2 tsp oil and knead a smooth dough
- Rest the dough for 15-20 mins and then divide the dough to two equal parts.
- While the dough is resting, pre heat the oven to 220C
- Dust the surface with 1-2 tsp all purpose flour and roll the one of the dough part to form a circular shape for pizza base
- Transfer the base to a nonstick base or a baking tray.
- Spread 3 tbsp. of pizza sauce (recipe here) to the pizza base
- Add half of the cubed onions & tomatoes over the sauce.
- Add 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese over the toppings.
- Brush the edges of the base with some oil to get golden crust.
- Bake the pizza in an oven for 12-15 mins at 220C or till the crust is golden brown in color.
- Slice & enjoy.
- Repeat the same process for other half of the dough.
- As this process does not have yeast, this can be prepared quickly.
- Check for temperature of your oven as it may require more or less time.
- You can add other toppings as per your wish.