Peanut Chaat – Follow the below steps to prepare tasty & tangy peanut chaat. This can be served with tea or coffee as a evening snack. It is a light snack which is easily prepared in quick time & can keep hunger away till the dinner time. This recipe does not need any ingredients which cannot be found at home at any time, so it is a perfect snack which can be prepared in minutes, without any effort.
I will be sharing more snack recipes in the coming posts. Till the time you can try other snacks like –
Do share the recipe, if you like it.
Details about Peanut Chaat
- Serving – 2 people
- Cuisine – Indian
- Course – Snack
- Time to prepare – 10 minutes
Ingredients for peanut chaat
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 2 green chilies finely cut
- 1 small size onion (1/2 cup finely cut)
- 1/3 cup sev
- 1/3 cup masala chana dal
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. chaat masala
- Salt to taste
Steps to prepare peanut chaat
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. (2 cups salted peanuts, 2 green chilies, 1 small onion, 1/3 cup sev, 1/3 cup masala chana dal, 1 tbsp. lemon juice, 1 tsp. chaat masala & salt)
- Mix everything together very well.
- Taste for salt & adjust accordingly.
- Serve as a evening snack.
- Please be careful while adding salt as the peanuts we are using in this recipe are salted. So before adding salt, please check for taste.
- Remove the peanut skin, if you do not like it. I have removed it while making this chaat, however the peanut skin contains abundant amount of natural antioxidants and a high content of dietary fibre. So it is your decision to keep the skin on or not.
- Adjust the spice as per your taste.
- You can adjust the peanut, sev, masala chana dal ratio as per you preference.