Tadka Maggi – Follow the below steps to prepare this spicy version of humble maggi.
Let me know how this maggi turned out for you. Do share the recipe if you like it.
- Serving – 2 people
- Cuisine – Indian
- Time to cook – 15 mins
Ingredients for tadka maggi
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 small onion
- 1 small tomato
- 1/2 cup capsicum
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp. garam masala
- 1 green chili
- 2 maggi noodles & taste maker
- 1/2 tsp. jeera seeds
- 3 kashmiri red chilies
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 3-4 curry leaves
Steps to prepare tadka maggi
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a heavy bottom pan on a medium flame and saute the finely chopped onions till they are translucent.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes, capsicum and 1 green chili and cook them for 3-5 minutes.
- Later add 1/4 tsp. garam masala, salt to taste and 2 packets of taste maker.
- Fry the spices for a minute, if needed add a little water to avoid sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Add 2 cups of water and let it come to a boil. Once the water is boiling, add two cakes of maggi noodles and let it cook. It may take 5-7 minutes. Stir the mixture in between so that the noodles cook evenly. Turn off the flame once the noodles are cooked completely.
- In a small sauce pan, heat 2 tbsp. oil. Add 1 tsp. jeera and 3-4 finely chopped garlic cloves. Fry till the raw smell of garlic goes off.
- Then add 1 tsp. red chili powder, 3-4 curry leaves and 3 kashmiri red chilies. Fry them for a minute and toss this in the prepared maggi.
- Mix everything together and serve hot.
- Adjust the spices as per your taste.
- Other maggi recipes you can try – http://www.gbnrecipes.com/cheese-chili-maggi/
- Pan used – https://amzn.to/2XUpdAF/
- Small sauce pan used – https://amzn.to/33RnEYc/
- GBNrecipes.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.