Watermelon Juice – Follow the below steps to prepare watermelon juice. This is a simple juice recipe, which requires nothing but watermelon. If the watermelon is not sweet enough, you can also add honey or a simple syrup to sweeten it.
I will be sharing more juice recipes in the upcoming posts.
Do share the recipe if you like it.
Details about watermelon juice
- Serving – 6 big glasses
- Cuisine – Global
- Course – Beverage
- Time – 10 minutes
Ingredients for watermelon juice
- 1 watermelon (2.5 kg) – seedless preferred
- Honey or simple syrup around 1/4 to 1/2 cup
Steps to prepare watermelon juice
- Cut the watermelon into small pieces.
- Use a juice attachment in a mixer & add watermelon pieces into it.
- Do not fill more than 3/4th, as there is possibility of juice leaking out.
- Blend the watermelon for 2-3 minutes. You can add honey at the time of blending, but I prefer adding honey or simple syrup individually while serving.
- Strain the prepared juice through a sieve to remove any unwanted seeds which have not been mixed. If the watermelon is seedless, then there will be very little coarse particles in the sieve.
- Repeat the above steps for all pieces of watermelon.
- Collect the juice in a pitcher & allow it to chill in the refrigerator. Keep a lid or a cover over the pitcher to avoid aroma of watermelon getting to other stuff in refrigerator.
- When ready to be served, add honey or simple syrup as required.
- You can add honey or simple syrup individually in separate glasses when the juice is served, as per tastes of individuals. Some prefer more sweetness while others do not.
- You can garnish the juice with some mint leaves.
- It can be stored in refrigerator for maximum of 3 days.